1. What Information We Collect
Information you provide. You are not required to create a SmokingCessationFormula.com account to gain access to many areas of SmokingCessationFormula.com. If you do create a paid account, we ask for certain information to process your registration, including full name, email address and additional information, including your payment method details.
To help personalize your experience, we may also ask for certain, limited demographic information, including your first name, gender, date of birth and education level. Providing most of this information is optional. If you sign in to SmokingCessationFormula.com using your Facebook or other third party credentials, we will use that service to authenticate you. We may also collect other information that you have agreed may be provided by that third party, such as your username, name, e-mail address, date of birth and gender. We collect this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in this Policy.
We may supplement the information you provide us with additional information gathered from other sources, such as publicly available information.
Data we collect. In addition to the information you provide to us, when you use SmokingCessationFormula.com, we may also automatically collect and store information about the computer, mobile device, or other devices you use to access SmokingCessationFormula.com and about how you use SmokingCessationFormula.com. For example, we collect and store data about the courses and assessments your take. We may also collect and store information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, unique device identifier, the date and time of your visit, the pages you view and the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting SmokingCessationFormula.com.
The third-party advertising and analytics companies with whom we partner, including Google, may place a unique cookie or utilize similar technologies on your browser to collect non-personal information about your visits to SmokingCessationFormula.com.
2. How We Use Your Information at SmokingCessationFormula.com
We use the information we collect to operate and provide you with SmokingCessationFormula.com products and services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Authenticating your login and processing your payments;
- Personalizing your SmokingCessationFormula.com experience and customizing your training program;
- Customizing and delivering information about our products and services by email;
- Providing customer service and sending confirmations about your account;
- Protecting our intellectual property or other rights; and
- Managing and improving our business, our website, our apps and our training.
You can opt out of receiving most emails, but we reserve the right to email you to confirm transactions or to address account issues, such as when you make a purchase, or you request a reset password.
We also reserve the right to use non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) for any purpose. We may disclose performance statistics to university collaborators to evaluate, study, and improve the effectiveness of our programs or human cognition more generally. In these situations, all data is disclosed either in aggregate form or with information that can identify you removed. Also, when we work with university collaborators, we contractually prohibit them from attempting to re-identify individuals from data that has been de-identified.
3. No Disclosure to Third Parties for Their Own Marketing Purposes
We believe in protecting your privacy, and, therefore, do not provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
4. We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, such as entities under common ownership or control.
- Compliance with law and law enforcement requests, and protection of our rights. We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanisms. We may also disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure may prevent fraud and abuse of SmokingCessationFormula.com or its users or protect our property rights.
- We may disclose your information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact customer service and ask us about your account, or when we have the consent of someone we believe is authorized to consent on behalf of you, such as the individual associated with the payment method for your account. If you have expressly agreed to participate in a research study with us or with a third party that incorporates your personal information collected by SmokingCessationFormula.com, we also may disclose your information for the purpose of facilitating the research to which you have consented.
5. Accessing, Reviewing, and Deleting Your Information
You can access, review and correct the registration and demographic information we have collected about you by contacting us at the contact information listed below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, if allowed by applicable laws, we reserve the right to impose certain requirements and restrictions on such requests, such as limiting our production of information to certain formats.
6. Security of Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information. For example, we use one or more of SSL encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus software. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we, therefore, cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Outside the United Kingdom Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
If you access SmokingCessationFormula.com outside of the United Kingdom, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United Kingdom.
8. Change Policy
9. Contact Information
You may also send a letter to the following address:
Smoking Cessation Formula 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM