Welcome to episode #1 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, you’ll hear Trevor Starr’s inspiring story of how he quit smoking and turned his life around.
Yes, becoming a non-smoker was not enough for Trevor. He also got into sports, fitness, nutrition and he is enjoying his smokefree life.
In this video, Trevor shares:
- How he quit smoking AND lost weight (even though he worried he’d gain weight by quitting)
- 3 reasons that motivated him to stop smoking
- The “paddle board story” and how he celebrated his 1 year smokefree anniversary
- Exactly how he eliminated his biggest smoking trigger.
- Little known tips and advice that helped him succeed and that can help you too!
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new interview series. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who succeeded with the CBQ Method ™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now.
Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.